Wednesday, May 26, 2010

National Theater or Teatro Nacional depending on your language choice

Last night might have been my classiest night in San Jose. Our Young Life team went to go see a piano performance at the National Theater. Three of the five of us are headed back to the States in June, so we are crossing off things on our Costa Rica bucket list. Going to the Teatro Nacional was on all of our lists, and I'm glad we got to experience it in all it's beauty. However, it was there that I realized I am better suited for sporting events rather than piano recitals, because when everyone politely clapped I always wanted to let out a loud "Yeahhhh!" or an "Owwwww!" But I refrained, and was on my best classy behavior.
So the guy playing the piano. He was CUUUTE! A cute guy who can play the piano...umm...YES PLEASE! His name was Lanzo and we are the same age, so that's just perfect... a match made in heaven if you will. He was all fancied up in his tux, looking all spiffy and cute, and for real our eye contact was intense! I think I'm in love. Oh wait, I'm exaggerating.This was my first legit piano performance that I've ever been to, and shit, his fingers moved like they were on crack cocaine. SO FAST. I was mega impressed with the whole night!

No comments:

Post a Comment