Monday, April 19, 2010

Fútbol y Basket

Saturday was a freaking blast, but my body currently hates me-I'm sore as whoa. In the morning we had a Vida Joven soccer tournament. I played with the Capernaum leaders, and we played a total of 4 thirty minute games. We won a couple, lost a couple, but the ultimate compliment of the day was when all the people on the sidelines from the other team were yelling "marca de la gringa." (mark the gringa) That's me! Have I mentioned yet that it was so much fun?
Then after our games I hopped on a bus and went straight to the Lincoln girls basketball game. It was the final game of a tournament. We ended up getting second place, but they played really well. The team has improved so much this year. Proud of them! Here are some pics from the sports day.

No comments:

Post a Comment