Saturday, April 17, 2010

My fav Costa Rican couple

Yesterday I got to hang out with my favorite Costa Rican married couple. Yes, I took a vote (in my head) and Stefán and Ale totally won! We went and had Dim Sum. Dim sum is the name for a Chinese cuisine which involves a wide range of light dishes served alongside Chinese tea...or at least that´s the Wikipedia definition for you all! And dang, that crap was goooood! It´s funny because Stefán and Ale always take me to places that involve chopsticks for some reason. I think they just enjoy watching me struggle...a lot. I have some work to do with my chopstick skills.


This picture of the day makes me laugh! I told them I wanted to take a picture of them, since they are my fav Costa Rican couple and all, and this is what I got. Don´t you just love them already?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love them. For many reasons—in addition to this photo. Dang. I'm so jealous that you three are just hangin out there in the Rica and I'm stuck here in Kansas missing you all.

    Shoot.
    Will ya all just hug each other for me? Puhleaase????

    ReplyDelete