Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh so delicious!

Ok now here is something to write home about.
THEY HAVE HONEY GRAHAM Oh'S CEREAL HERE IN COSTA RICA!!!!! Holy Cow! Oh's are by far my favorite cereal...ever! And they have them...here in the Rica! There's a grocery store here called Auto Mercado and it has a ton of imported goods from the US. The first time I was at Auto Mercado I went straight to the cereal isle in hopes that they would have my beloved cereal of choice. They didn't. Womp womp. I continued to look at other Auto Mercados- again only being disappointed in the fact that there were no Oh's. What the heck, Oh's are the best. Every country should have Oh's in their grocery stores. BUT yesterday we were cruisin' down the cereal isle I screamed with excitement at the sight of the yellow box. I was with Jessie and Kate, and I think Jessie was a little freaked out by my random screaming, and the fact that I sceamed about cereal. My bad Jessie. I was just super excited! Another little known fact about me, I love cereal. Like really really love it! Kate knows my love for Oh's so she was very excited with me! I stared up in amazement like a little kid in a toy store. They were on the top shelf, so I reached up with great joy and took the box down to stare at it even closer! I couldn't believe it. Oh's!

1 comment:

  1. Auto Mercado is where I had my first Dr. Pepper for 3 months--and it was AWESOME! And dude, great choice on the Oh's--totally the best (and cheap!)

    ReplyDelete