Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Girls weekend at the beach...yep, definitely rained the whole ENTIRE time. Literally the whole time! BUT that didn't stop us from eating ice cream and cruisin' around on bikes.
Highlights from the weekend...

-The toilet paper display at our hostel. Who wouldn't want a toilet as a present?
-Riding bikes in the POURING rain. I felt like I was in the movie 'Now and Then.' -Playing UNO and enjoying margaritas at our beloved hot spot Mojos. -Eating ice cream...twice...in one day! Maracuya both times :) -Reading while laying in hammocks.

I'm so excited for 7th grade camp this week. We leave tomorrow at 6 am, and I'm sure I'll have a lot to blog about when I get back! Hope you're having a great Monday.

1 comment:

  1. extremely jealous of the whole reading in hammocks bit. dang.

    ReplyDelete