Thursday, August 20, 2009

Si Si!

Everyday when I wake up my host mom hugs me, does the side of the cheek kissie thing, and then says something to me in Spanish. I never know what she is saying, but I assume she's asking me if I slept well, or something like that, so I just say "Si!" And then she smiles. I hope that's what she's asking me. She could be asking me if I've been to the moon for all I know, and I would be saying "Yes!"


Here are some pictures of life down here!
Mi host family (minus my brother) -Tacho (dad), Lisa (sister), Luchi (mom) They're awesome!
Mothers day brunch...And Bruce Willis!

The Young Life Office-where we spend a lot of time!

My room...and cookie monster :)

1 comment:

  1. YL OFFICE! Is the pink flower tree out front still blooming? check for me and give it a hug for me. I wish I were there with you, Lees. :) much love

    ReplyDelete